1. What are the Online Payment Options Available on your website?
We are accepting all types of Digital Payment Options like :
- Debit / Credit Cards (Master Card, Maestro, Visa, RuPay)
- E- wallets
- Internet Banking
2. Is Cash On Delivery (CoD) option available?
For the convenience of all our customers, we Do Not accept Cash on Delivery. All the payments can be done digitally which is more convenient & secured.
3. Are there any Extra Charges on paying through Digital Channels?
No, there are NO extra charges for paying through Digital Channels.
4. Is it Safe to pay using Debit / Credit cards or E-wallets or Internet Banking on your website?
All your transactions are secured with the highest level of encryption. All the payments on our website are processed through secured payment gateways which are managed by leading banks. Banks may also use the 3D secure password for online transactions,which is an additional layer of security for verification.
5. What if there is a Fraud on my Debit/Credit card, Internet Banking or e-wallets while making payment on your website?
We keep track of all the transactions done on our website. However, in case of any suspicious activity, we will keep the payment on hold and we might call the customer, on the Contact no.provided, for verification purpose – to make sure that the transaction is done by the genuine card holder.
In case, there is still some suspicion, we will raise the issue to the concerned bank for verification. Please be assured that your amount will be 100% safe.
6. Do you also provide EMI options to pay for orders?
Currently, we are not providing any EMI option facility from our end to pay for the orders. Request you to kindly get in touch with your bank for availing such facility.
7. Do you provide Gift Cards to pay for orders?
Currently, we are not providing any Gift Card options to pay for the orders.